Last updated: January 2020
Cookies and Other Technologies
Profitable Personnel uses “cookies” and other technologies to collect data that enables us to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of our website. Cookies are files sent to your browser and stored on your computer. If you do not want Profitable Personnel to send cookies to your browser, you can set your browser options to reject cookies or notify you when a website tries to put a cookie into your browser software.
Profitable Personnel gathers general information about visits to our web site, the files you have marked for backup, the configuration of your computer and your computer’s interaction with Profitable Personnel. Profitable Personnel may use this information to provide the service, understand traffic and downloads on our website, improve the website, and provide the best online experience possible for members and visitors.
How Profitable Personnel Uses Data
Profitable Personnel will never sell or pass on your personal information to third parties. Profitable Personnel may, from time to time, share with you, information about other products and services that we think may be beneficial to you. If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from us, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We use and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
- Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court Order.
- You may request access to personal information collected by Profitable Personnel. We work to ensure these details are always correct and up-to-date and will amend any inaccuracies or make changes to details upon request.
- We do not retain clients’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- We keep customer information strictly confidential in a controlled facility, secured against unauthorised access. Proof is always required before information gets released to any person, including the member.
- We typically communicate with customers by email, mail and phone.
- Any changes to the policy will be advised to members by updating this page on the website.
Personal Identifiable Information
Profitable Personnel has committed to handling personally identifiable information in accordance with all currently applicable legislation such as the Australian Government Privacy Act.
Acceptance of terms
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information and/or advice contained in these pages are free from error and/or omission. You should seek your own advice prior to acting on any information contained within these pages. No responsibility can be accepted by the Profitable Personnel (WA) Pty Ltd or its employees involved in the preparation of these pages for any claim which may arise from a person acting on information and/or advice contained herein