ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Welcome to Profitable Personnel. All information and services displayed on the profitablepersonnel.com website constitute an invitation to offer. All the terms and conditions must review very carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, you should not use this Service. Your use of this Site shall constitute your acceptance of these terms, and agree to be bound by any changes/revisions. By using this facility, you accept that this will form a legal binding agreement between you and Profitable Personnel.
“User”/ “You” means and includes you and any person or an entity including using or accessing the services provided on this Site.
“Site” means the online transaction platform owned and operated by Profitable Personnel which provides a venue to the users of Profitable Personnel to buy the products/services listed on www.profitablepersonnel.com
“Services/Product/s” connotes the Product/s that appears in our Website i.e
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to enter into a contract under the applicable laws, rules, and regulations
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE/S:
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
2. Session Timeout (Server is down)
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately after that contact Profitable Personnel on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0428 780 859 to confirm the transaction.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a new transaction to make payment.
- However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions. Hence, no claims should be raised to Profitable Personnel when No communication received.
4. Profitable Personnel and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or additional information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services regarding it; and
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
5. Although all reasonable care has taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, Profitable Personnel does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by must be correct and accurate. The User shall not use another person’s debit/ credit card of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide a correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her fees to Profitable Personnel by using a debit/credit card or through an online banking account. The User warrants agree and confirm that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible for ensuring that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible for ensuring sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the amount of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
Profitable Personnel do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Once the User will be registered and paid the Fee through online Payment Gateway. He/She will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances.
The power to terminate or suspend an account is given to Profitable Personnel when there is misconduct shown by the User.
Payment Refund Policy for Online Payments
Refund for Charge Back Transaction:
In the event there is any claim for/ of a chargeback by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach Profitable Personnel with his/ her claim details and claim a refund from Profitable Personnel alone. Such a refund (if any) shall be effected only by Profitable Personnel via payment gateway or any other means as Profitable Personnel deems appropriate. Any User shall make no claims for refund/ chargeback to Profitable Personnel.
Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s):
The User shall directly contact Profitable Personnel for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party. Profitable Personnel will resolve the issue in line with their policy and in subject for further investigation.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
Constitute the entire Agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.