Trailer Servicing and Repair Technician
Summary of Benefits
- Base Salary: $72.800
- Hourly rate: $35
- Hours per week: 40
- Superannuation: 10%
- Incentives: Unlimited unpaid leave
- Coaching: Career Development Plan and 12 Months of coaching
West Coast Trailer Parts has been in the business of providing quality products for over 30 years and is now the biggest supplier of
Trailer Parts & Accessories in the Swan and Avon valleys.
West Coast Trailer Parts & Accessories now stocks a host of trailer parts, including:
- Brake Controllers
- Couplings to suit lots of various trailers
- Jockey Wheels
- Replacement jockey wheels
- Master Cylinders
- U-bolts galore
- Hubs & bearings
- Brake shoes
About the opportunity
Location: Perth – Midvale
West Coast Trailer Parts has a relaxed culture where you are given a lot of trust.
We are looking for someone who will:
Head up this ‘department’ of our business.
Someone who wants to:
- deal with customers,
- prepare quotes,
- service & repair trailers,
- train other team members to service & repair trailers,
- train other team members about all the parts of a trailer so they can also help with sales and service
We are looking for someone who has a record of:
- Respectfully communicating to the customer to fully understand all their expectations, and ensuring the expectations are met.
- Respectfully communicating to the business owner and ensuring they are fully aware of your time off needs.
- Completing work and ensuring it meets industry standards.
- Completing work on time.
- Being respectful and working harmoniously and collaboratively.
- Consistently accurately entering all client data and relevant details into the management software.
- Consistently and accurately following business processes.
To be successful, you need:
- Be legally able to work 40 hours a week in Australia.
- Have an automotive trade certificate level three or above.
Three years of experience in:
- Trailer servicing
- Trailer Parts Sales & Quotations
- Trailer Parts Repairs Quotations
- Trailer repairs
- Brake replacement
- Fabrication & Welding
- Trailer upgrades
- Be willing to undergo a Police Check and a Pre-employment medical
- Have two referees who are business owners or senior managers
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a company with a positive workplace culture.
Hear from the management about the company.