Summary of Benefits
- Base salary $70,000 – $90,000
- Superannuation 10%
- Additional income opportunities from $10,000 – $40,000 pa.
- Office based with an option for one or two days to be worked from home.
- Career development plan and monthly coaching
We’re one of Perth’s biggest family-owned and operated Strata Management companies and we’ve been providing professional management services to West Australian strata companies for over 30 years.
We manage everything from strata compliance, building maintenance and management.
We’re a centralised point of communication and can offer a comprehensive range of services including reliable tradespeople, suppliers of goods and providers of specialist professional advice.
Our culture is positive proactive, respectful, with a high attention to detail.
We provide team members with a lot of autonomy, training, and support and in return we expect a strong focuson client communications and addressing their issues.
About the opportunity
As a key member of the management team, this position, will manage a portfolio of properties, resolve client and contractor disputes and implement building maintenance strategies.
As a Strata manager, we are looking for someone who will:
- Ensure you positively respond to 10 – 30 client phone calls a day
- Ensure you positively respond to 50 – 100 client emails a day
- Ensure you fully understand all the customers deadlines and timeline expectations, and they are met.
- Ensure win/win solutions are achieved for all stakeholders who are in conflict.
- Ensure you consistently accurately enter all client data and relevant details into the record keeping system.
- Ensure you consistently and accurately follow all corporate processes.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience of similar work.
- Previously worked in a challenging customer facing role.
- Undertaken the above tasks.
- The commitment to go through our diligent selection process.
- High energy and vitality.
- The attributes of respect and resilience.
- Be willing to undergo a Police Check and a Pre employment medical.
- Have two referees who are business owners or senior managers.
- To obtain Police Clearance.
- To pass Pre employment medical.
- Have a Certificate 4 in Strata Management or be working towards it.
- If you do not have this certificate, we will pay for you to undertake this qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive and fast-growing company with a strong commitment to learning and personal development.
Hear from the management about the company.