Assistant Strata Manager
Summary of Benefits
- Base salary $55,000 – $65,000
- Superannuation 10%
- Additional income opportunities from $10,000 – $20,000 pa
- Office based with an option for remote working once qualified
- Career development plan and monthly coaching
Discover your own creative flair with our team at Richardson Strata.
Where originality and out-of-the-box thinking is nurtured, and personal development is just as important to us as professional development – if you’re a motivated team player and you’re ready to be welcomed with open arms into our business, please read on.
We’re one of Perth’s biggest family-owned and operated Strata Management Companies and we’re searching for someone with a positive attitude, who genuinely wants to learn about Strata.
What is Strata? Strata title is a model of property ownership in Australia that allows individuals to buy ownership in a larger property or building. As an owner of a ‘lot’ within a ‘Strata Complex’, you own your lot as well as a share in the ‘common property’.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for an Administration Superstar. We’d usually use a more formal title like ‘Administration Assistant’, but that doesn’t fit the role completely – our Admin Superstars are a huge part of our business and an integral part of our team. They not only support our clients, but they make miracles happen for our Strata Managers. They lighten the load, bring their own individual flair to the team and they share a lot of laughs with us!
As an Assistant Strata manager, we are looking for someone who will:
- Ensure you positively respond to 10 – 30 client phone calls a day
- Ensure you positively respond to 50 – 100 client emails a day
- Ensure you fully understand all the customers deadlines and timeline expectations, and they are met
- Ensure you consistently accurately enter all client data and relevant details into the management software
- Ensure you consistently and accurately follow all corporate processes
To be successful you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience of similar work
- Previously worked in a challenging customer facing role
- Undertaken the above tasks
- The commitment to go through our diligent selection process
- High energy and vitality
- The attributes of respect and resilience
- Be willing to undergo a Police Check and a Pre employment medical
- Have two referees who are business owners or senior managers
- To obtain Police Clearance
- To pass Pre employment medical
Have a Certificate 4 in Strata Management or be working towards it.
If you do not have this certificate, we will pay for you to undertake this qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive and fast-growing company with a strong commitment to learning and personal development.
Hear from the management about the company.