LOCATION : Pakenham VIC
SALARY : Negotiable based on experience | FULL TIME
Who we are:
Specialty Powdercoating is a family-owned and operated business located in Pakenham, Victoria. We are a close and hardworking team dedicated to providing powder coating solutions to the industry, with a strong focus on customer service, teamwork, and quality.
We believe ‘It’s the finish that counts
This role primarily involves sandblasting and prepping metal products ready for powder coating. However other tasks may be required from the time such as hanging and packing.
Preparation is an extremely important step in the process so care-factor and the ability to spot and correct errors are important.
Daily maintenance of equipment and keeping the booth and surrounding area clean and safe is required.
Ideal background/ skills:
- Sandblasting experience
- Powdercoating experience
- Forklift license
- Fast-paced environment
- High standards, high-quality work is of utmost importance
- Clean and professional presentation
Steps to apply for the Sandblaster Role!
If this sounds like a perfect job for you, you will need to do the following:
- Upload your CV and CL to the link below
- Note your top 3 skills that you feel are relevant to this job.
- Include as many references as possible as we will not normally interview without first reviewing.
- Take a quick 5-minute online assessment via this link: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/xHa/M664730