LOCATION : Pakenham VIC
SALARY : Base salary $140,000 negotiable | • 10% Superannuation
A growing and stable company is seeking a Production Manager who is committed to high customer service standards and consistently achieving the planned daily goals.
- A stable and growing business.
- A positive workplace culture.
- A business that values their employees.
- A business which will recognises and rewards good work.
- A business that pays above the industrial award.
- A business that will develop a personal development plan with you.
- A company with strong morals and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure there is no rework.
- To ensure there is Zero lost time injuries.
- To ensure the increasing production demands are consistently met.
- To ensure the customer expectations are consistently met.
- To ensure your team consistently obtain their production objectives and Key Results.
- To ensure your team consistently behave in alignment with the company values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Be able to work legally and permanently in Australia.
- Forklift License
- Clean Drivers license
- Happy to undertake a Police Clearance.
- Experience in Risk Assessments
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
- Previously excelled in the above duties and responsibilities.
- Have business owners or senior managers as referees.