LOCATION : Pakenham VIC
SALARY : Negotiable based on experience | FULL TIME
Are you looking for a long-term opportunity with a well-established manufacturing company with the opportunity to progress in your career?
A growing and stable company is seeking a Powder Coater who is committed to high customer service standards and consistently achieving the planned daily goals.
- A stable and growing business.
- A positive workplace culture.
- A business that values its employees.
- A business which will recognises and rewards good work.
- A business that pays above the industrial award.
- A business that will develop a personal development plan with you.
- A company with strong morals and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure there is no rework.
- To ensure there are zero lost-time injuries.
- To ensure the increasing production demands met.
- To ensure the customer expectations are consistently met.
- To ensure your team expectations are consistently met.
- To ensure behaviour is in alignment with the company values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Be able to work legally and permanently in Australia.
- Be physically fit.
- Have experience in Undertaking batch line powder coating.
- Have experience in Undertaking powder coating preparation.
- Have stayed in the last role for 3 years.
- Have Mechanical aptitude.
- Have practical know-how in sandblasting methods.
- Have experience in and enjoy the daily maintenance of spraying and sandblasting equipment.
- Have experience in and enjoy keeping the work area consistently clean, and safe.
- Have experience and enjoy fast-paced work.
- Have experience and be good at preparation such as acid etching and chromate treatment.
- Have experience and be good moving items in and out of the blasting booth safely and efficiently.
- Have experience and be good hanging of items ready for spraying.
- Have a Forklift license.
- Have a Clean Drivers license.
- Happy to undertake a Police Clearance.
- Previously excelled in the above duties and responsibilities.
- Have business owners or senior managers as referees.