ACCOUNTS AND ADMIN
Business Location: Pakenham VIC
A growing and stable company is seeking an Accounts and Administration who is committed to high customer service standards and consistently achieving the planned daily goals.
- A stable and growing business.
- A positive workplace culture.
- A business that values its employees.
- A business that will recognise and rewards good work.
- A business that pays above the industrial award.
- A business that will develop a personal development plan with you.
- A company with strong morals and values.
- General Accounts Management (Xero)
- Internal reporting for management
- Month-end account preparation for external accountants
Key attributes needed
- Honesty and Integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Team player mentality
- Professional and clean personal presentation at all times
- Strong and proactive Customer Service mindset
- Communication skills – both in receiving and relaying information
- Accuracy with data entry and grammar
- High level of computer literacy
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Loyalty + confidentiality
- Emotional intelligence
Critical requirements for this role
- Advanced understanding of accounting packages & modules
- A clear understanding of bookkeeping & accounting principles (BAS, IAS etc)
- Expert and confident phone manner (excellent PR)
- Payroll legislative requirements
- High level of initiative
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Be able to work legally and permanently in Australia.
- Happy to undertake a Police Clearance.
- Previously excelled in the above duties and responsibilities.
- Have business owners or senior managers as referees.