Summary of Benefits
- Range $75,000 – $85,000
- 10.5% Superannuation
- On Target Earning (After bonuses) $90,000
- Vehicle and fuel card
- Corporate credit card
- Mobile phone
- Work hours 08:30 – 16:00
- Work one Saturday a Month
- A genuinely positive workplace
- Career Development Plan and Monthly coaching
- Visa assistance for the right person
Skylights WA was established in 2009 and it enhances the health and well-being of all Western Australians by bringing beautiful natural daylight
into family, business, and community interior spaces.
Skylights WA has showrooms located in Balcatta and Bunbury, and proudly services all areas of Perth, Southwest, Peel and Bunbury regions.
We also service the surrounding areas such as Australind, Aveley, Baldivis, Bridgetown, Busselton, Collie, Dalyellup, Dawesville, Donnybrook, Dunsborough,
Dwellingup, Eaton, Eglinton, Gidgegannup, Halls Head, Harrisdale, Harvey, Mandurah, Manjimup, Margaret River, Pinjarra, Two Rocks & Vasse.
We specialise in:
- Whole house fans
- Velux roof windows
- Roof ventilation
- Belle skylights
- Solatube skylights
- Commercial skylights
- Commercial roof ventilation
- Roof restoration products and services
About the opportunity
As a key member of the team, this position, will provide Skylight installation support in and around the Perth Metropolitan area.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with a passion for craftmanship, someone who knows one end of a power saw to another, and who gets a real kick out of seeing clients ‘see the light’.
Maybe you’ve been a trade assistant, an experienced DIYer, or perhaps you have done some installing before.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
If you have a white card, great. If not, we’ll help you get one.
- Permanent position
- Stable company
- Comprehensive training – installation of Skylights & Ventilation products
- Positive family friendly workplace culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Full vehicle package – includes van and petrol
As the Skylight Installer, we are looking for someone who will:
- Ensure they consistently arrive at the client’s venue on time
- Ensure they accurately read plans and simple installation calculations
- Ensure they complete their work on time
- Ensure their work meets the client’s expectations
- Ensure they conduct themselves in a respectful manner
- Ensure they leave the workplace as tidy as they arrived
- Ensure all work is carried out safely
- Ensure job information is consistently and accurately recorded
To be successful you will:
- Be able to work permanently in Australia.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience installing either Skylights, Aluminium Windows or undertaking Carpentry work.
- Have Carpentry skills – Roof Plumbing
- Have a clean driver’s licence. (At least 8 demerit points left)
- Have stayed in your previous roles for at least two years.
- Have two references who are business owners or senior managers you reported to.
- Be willing to obtain a Police clearance and a pre-employment medical.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a stable and growing company that has a genuinely positive workplace culture.
.Hear from the management about the company.