SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – JUNIOR MANAGER
Summary of Benefits
- Range $90,000 – $120,000 (including Super)
- Technical training both on the job, and via attending external events.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Supportive culture
Our purpose and focus is to help clients GROW a sustainable profitable business, ACHIEVE their goals, and PROTECT their interests.
Working closely with business owners and managers, we provide a strategic focus in the management of their business,
financial and tax affairs and deliver proactive business advisory services. This strategic focus, together with our innovative tools
and processes, provides our clients with the practical advice and insight needed to better understand their key numbers,
execute their business strategy and achieve their personal and business goals.
Our clients are business owners, and high-net-worth individuals, all benefitting from the support we offer in our range of services:
- Business Advisory
- Accounting & Taxation
- Wealth Creation
Location: Mount Hawthorn
About the opportunity
This role provides the opportunity to work primarily on delivering tax advisory services to a proactive and sophisticated client base. You will provide tax advisory support to the tax director.
We are offering the successful applicant:
- A-Class client base
- Exposure to restructures, tax consolidations, asset protection strategy implementation, estate planning, succession planning and other tax advisory services to SME’s and HNW’s
- Assistance with business purchase and business sales
- Sophisticated tax planning
- An opportunity to get away from processing tax returns and financial statements and focus on delivery high value projects for customers
As the Senior Accountant / Junior Manager, we are looking for someone who will:
- Communicate effectively with our clients and team
- Have strong research skills
- Methodical approach to work, including use of excel
- Possess problem solving skills, leading to creative outcomes
- Passionate about working with SME and HNW clients
- Enjoys being challenged regularly with new types of work
- Continually improve and update internal systems and processes
- Plan their workflow, and be well organised
- Continue to invest in their knowledge and skills
- Provide technical tax training to internal team
To be successful you will have:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Preferably has undertaken Tax Institute learning (although not required)
- Has 5 -8 years’ experience
- Experience on tax advisory work (CGT events, restructures, etc)
- A passion for providing tax advisory or tax planning strategies to clients
- An enjoyment in taking initiative and solving client problems
- Have strong commercial acumen and an ability to think “outside of the box” to achieve client’s needs
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive and fast-growing company,
with established clients where they can progress their career to an equity share in the firm.
Hear from the management about the company.