Scaffolders - Perth Shutdowns
Summary of Benefits
- Base Salary: $120,000
- Casual/Normal Time: $44.80
- Casual/Time and half rate: $53.05
- Casual/Double time rate: $66.80
- Monday – Friday 10 Hour Days: $46.45
- 10.5% Superannuation
ScafWest has over 35 years’ experience as Perth’s leading scaffolding contractor.
ScafWest work on defence, infrastructure, and mining projects.
• We have worked on Collins Class submarines, Anzac Class Destroyers, other Australian defence boats as well as Naval boats from the United States.
• We have also completed projects at the Exmouth Communications military base and infrastructure on Garden Island including bridge repairs.
From train bridges, to ports, grain terminals, wheat silos and plant and equipment, our reputation has been built on delivering innovative and cost-effective scaffolding solutions our clients can rely on.
Position location: Perth
Roster: Monday – Friday
About the opportunity
The aim of this role is to deliver high quality scaffolding services whilst closely collaborating with team members.
Additionally, the role is to always maintain a safe working environment.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Always present professionally and fit for work.
- Erect, dismantle and altering tube & fitting scaffolds.
- Workout the required material for the job.
- Discuss, listen, and work with supervisors to achieve daily goals.
- Carrying out tasks within agreed time limits.
- Carrying out “Scaffold Inspection Checklist” for each project.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the job.
- Discuss with the clients the job requirements.
- Review & carrying out Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures.
- Providing feedback when they identify deficiencies, discrepancies, or potential improvements.
To be successful you will have:
- A Visa to work in Australia.
- Hold relevant qualifications and have completed an appropriate apprenticeship
- Skills in the configuring, erection and dismantling of scaffolding
- Minimum 2 years of scaffolding experience
- Scaffold Basic Ticket + Working & Height + Confined Space
- Ability to fit in and work well in a team environment
- Requisite knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade
- Knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations for this role
- Friendly and approachable
- Understand and deliver good customer service
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrate good time management and project management skills
- Driving licence
- Scaffold Advanced Ticket
- Rigging ticket
- MR Driver’s License
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- Capable of communicating clearly and effectively with the team
- Willingness to learn new skills and further develop their scaffolding career
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company
with a strong innovative culture.
Hear from the employees about the company:
Hear from the management about the company: