BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Base Salary $80,000-$120,000
- 10% Superannuation
- Profit share after two years
- 1% commission of projects obtained until profit share arrangement starts
- Bonus if quarterly targets are achieved
- Car (Need to keep a logbook)
- Office 7:30-4:00 pm
- Career Development Plan and 12 Months of Career Coaching
R&E Engineering Pty Ltd is a specialist in the robotics and automation industry.
We offer a great range of products and services to support businesses in improving throughput and productivity.
We supply robotic equipment as well as complete, fully customised automated solutions.
R&E Engineering always aim to provide the clients with the most cost-effective solutions without discounting quality, safety or ease of use.
Our products are manufactured for high-performance and durability.
We also offer installation and commissioning work, ongoing support and maintenance services to ensure that our clients experience the highest customer service.
About the opportunity
This newly created position, will be responsible for further development of business in sales of automated welding equipment.
R and E Engineering has a positive workplace culture, commissions and bonuses are paid on time, and the goal posts are not moved.
R and E Engineering has a high employee retention rate.
As the Business Development Manager, we are looking for someone who will:
- Obtain new business
- Nurture additional business from current clients
- Ensure an average GP for all sales
- Establish a marketing and sales strategy
- Ensure your sales documentation and communication meets the production teams requirements
- Ensure you have a strong attention to data and detail and populate the CRM accordingly
- Ensure they behave in alignment with the company’s values
To be successful you will have:
- The ability to work legally and permanently in Australia
- At least 3 – 5 years of selling welding equipment in Perth
- A very strong aptitude for technology
- A large network of clients you have sold welding equipment to
- Has undertaken all the duties listed above
- The commitment to go through our diligent selection process
- A clean driver’s licence (At least 8 demerit points)
- The commitment to obtain a Police Clearance
- The commitment to undertake a Pre-employment Medical
- Two referees who are business owners or senior managers
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong aptitude for technology, who wants to be apart cutting edge manufacturing technology and innovation.
Hear from the management about the company and this role in these videos.