Join Our Team!
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- First 3 months: Php 25,000 for 20 hours / week
- Next 3 months: Subject for review and will increase to 40 hours / week
- Profit Sharing on top of earnings
- Work from home (Philippines)
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
- Manage an international Project
- Manage a support team of two
- Career development plan and monthly coaching
Profitable Personnel was founded in 2006 and has supplied candidates for roles all around Australia, Canada, and USA.
Our point of difference is the employees we find for companies, provide a tangible Return on Investment in their first 12 months.
Candidates are also vetted for their ability to align their behaviours to the company’s values.
We have a very strong selection protocol and employee tracking methodology.
Our culture is positive, respectful, and results focused.
We provide team members with a lot of autonomy, training, and support and in return we expect goals to be consistently achieved.
About the opportunity
As a key member of the management team, this newly created position, will manage recruitment projects for companies in Australia.
You will also manage two support employees and you will be mentored by Ivy Bloom our operations manager.
Additionally, you will also have 12 months career coaching guidance from the business owner David Osborne.
As the Senior Project manager, we are looking for someone who will:
- Ensure you follow a tried and tested recruitment process to fill 30 vacant positions for our clients by March 1st, 2024.
- Ensure the only candidates presented have “Good or Significant” evidence to support their suitability.
- Ensure you fully understand all the customers deadlines and timeline expectations and they are met.
- Ensure you communicate to the clients at least twice a week via Zoom, Skype, or Teams regarding the progress of their recruitment campaigns and the client never has to question the progress of a campaign.
- Ensure all client enquiries are responded to within 24 hours.
- Ensure all conversations with clients are summarised and sent to them for them to review.
- Ensure the required documentation from the proactive applicants, is ready for the client to review, 21 Days from the first contact with the candidate.
- Ensure your client reviews the information you provide and provides you feedback within 72 hours, so you can promptly keep the candidates up to date with their application.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 8 – 10 years’ experience of successfully managing projects.
- Previously worked with Australian companies to successfully complete projects.
- The commitment to go through our diligent selection process.
- Successfully managed a small team.
- Enjoy the initiative and problem-solving aspects of client affairs.
- Have strong commercial acumen and an ability to think “outside of the box” to achieve client’s needs; and
- Have an interest in assisting with the Profitable Personnel’s business development strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive and fast-growing company
with a strong commitment to learning and personal development.