LOCATION : Pakenham VIC
SALARY : Base salary $60,000 – $80,000 depending on experience. | 9.5% Superannuation | FULL TIME
A growing and stable company is seeking a Metal Fabricator who is committed to high customer service standards and consistently achieving the planned daily goals.
- A stable and growing business.
- A positive workplace culture.
- A business that values its employees.
- A business that will recognise and rewards good work.
- A business that pays above the industrial award.
- A business that will develop a personal development plan with you.
- A company with strong morals and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure there is no rework.
- To ensure there is Zero lost-time injuries.
- To ensure the increasing production demands met.
- To ensure the customer expectations are consistently met.
- To ensure your team expectations are consistently met.
- To ensure behaviour is in alignment with the company values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Be able to work legally and permanently in Australia.
- Have two years of light tube fabrication experience.
- Have two years of stainless steel welding experience.
- Have two years of ‘Mig’ and ‘Tig’ experience.
- Can read drawings.
- Have attention to detail and the ability to innovate with both production runs, and customisation as required.
- To enjoy welding where a degree of finesse is required.
- Clean Drivers licence
- Happy to undertake a Police Clearance.
- Previously excelled in the above duties and responsibilities.
- Have business owners or senior managers as referees.