Managerial Assistance - Business Management Planning
What is Managerial Assistance - Business Management Planning ?
This allows the Business Owner to gather Data to make informed an accurate and better decision. Allows them to measure if the team member is honouring the values.
Managerial Assistance - Service
|Step One: Create Structure|
1. Clarify a Vision that you are excited about.
2. Clarify an Aligned Purpose that you are excited about.
3. Clarify three Corporate Goals to see if you are on track to achieve the Vision.
4. Clarify how you will measure the three Corporate Goals.
5: Clarify the Key Teams “Pillars” of your business.
6: Clarify the OKR’s for the Key Teams “Pillars” of your business.”
7. Clarify Position Description for each employee.
|Step Two : Create Organisation|
1. Clarify the Procedures each employee will need to use to achieve their OKRs.
2. Clarify how you will train each employee how to use the Procedures to achieve their OKRs.
3. Clarify how you will assess each employee to ensure they can use the Procedures to achieve their OKRs.
4. Clarify how each employee obtains feedback about their performance every 30 days.
5. Clarify how each employee has an action plan where initiatives based on the feedback are clarified.
6. Clarify how you will ensure you have the appropriate future human resources to draw upon.
7. Clarify how you will select only the most appropriate human resources.
|Step Three : Create the Learning Organisation|
1. Clarify how you a way to identify import trends within your business.
2. Clarify how you will accurately pinpoint where the trends are impacting the business.
3. Clarify how you will ensure each employee has a Career Development Plan, and Vision of progress.
4. Clarify how you will create the “A Team Leaders Program” driving innovation and problem solving.
5. Clarify how you will audit to provide clarity on the achievement of Goals, Trends and Job Satisfaction.