Summary of Benefits
- Range $110,000 – $130,000.
- 10.5% Superannuation.
- Career pathway to Operations Manager.
- A genuinely positive workplace.
- Career Development Plan and Monthly coaching.
Jaram Australia is at the forefront of Australian design, manufacture, and installation of fit out equipment.
- Roof Bars and Mine Bars
- Roof Racks – Vans
- Roof Racks – Utes
- Van Shelving and Storage
- Toolbox – Mega Chest
- Internal Roll Bars
About the opportunity
As a key member of the management team, this position, will provide operational supervisory support to ensure
production can keep pace with sales.
As the Operations Supervisor, we are looking for someone who will:
- Ensure the production output matches company sales.
- Manage their team so they are all 100% clear about their goals and KPI’s.
- Manage their team so they all achieve their goals and KPI’s.
- Manage their team so there is a 90% utilisation rate of their time.
- Ensure all incoming goods are accurately receipted within one hour of delivery.
- Ensure stock levels consistently ensure production output can be maintained.
- Ensure the Kanban system is implemented and consistently followed for ordering.
- Ensure 100% of orders are dispatched on the agreed to or before the promised dispatch date.
- Ensure there is a 100% correlation with the actual stock location and recorded stock location.
- Ensure 100% of all stock is reconciled so that physical count equals system count.
- Ensure all obsolete stock is returned or repurposed within 30 days of the stock take.
- Ensure all tools and equipment once used are returned to their original location.
- Ensure all stock items and tools can be located within 5 minutes.
- Ensure all incidents are recorded, and strategies were undertaken to achieve zero lost time injuries.
To be successful you will:
- Be able to work permanently in Australia.
- Have worked in an operations management role consistently for at least 3 years.
- Have undertaken the above duties.
- Have two references who are business owners or senior managers you reported to.
- Be willing to obtain a Police clearance and a pre-employment medical.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a stable and growing company that has a genuinely positive workplace culture.
.Hear from the management about the company.
Hear from Jon about the Staff retention rate