Business Location: Pakenham VIC
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 | Full time
A growing and stable company with a positive happy work-place and lots of work.
- A stable and growing business.
- A positive workplace culture.
- A business that values its employees.
- A business that will recognise and rewards good work.
- A business that pays above the industrial award.
- A business that will develop a personal development plan with you.
- A company with strong morals and values.
- Look at customer requirements for a project
- Work with the sales team to prepare proposal
- Analyse labour, material, and time requirements for a project
- Estimate costs by looking at the entire project
- Present quote to customer
- Follow up and ensure you obtain the work
- Prepare reports detailing all the costs going into a project
- Input cost data into company database
- Notice differences between estimated cost and actual cost
Key attributes needed
- Honesty and Integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Team player mentality
- Professional and clean personal presentation at all times
- Strong and proactive Customer Service mindset
- Communication skills – both in receiving and relaying information
- Accuracy with data entry and grammar
- High level of computer literacy
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Loyalty + confidentiality
- Emotional intelligence
Critical requirements for this role
- 2 years of experience working as an estimator
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to put together a professional presentation
- Ability to create reports on costing data
- Good analytical and math skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to understand technical drawings and requirements
- Deep knowledge of how processes work
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Be able to work legally and permanently in Australia.
- Happy to undertake a Police Clearance.
- Previously excelled in the above duties and responsibilities.
- Have business owners or senior managers as referees.