FURNITURE / CABINET MAKER
Business Location: Pakenham VIC
Salary: $60,000 – $69,999 | Salary is Negotiable + 10% Super | Full time
A growing and stable company is seeking a Cabinet Maker who is committed to high customer service standards and consistently achieving the planned daily goals.
- A stable and growing business.
- A positive workplace culture.
- A business that values its employees.
- A business that will recognise and rewards good work.
- A business that pays above the industrial award.
- A business that will develop a personal development plan with you.
- A company with strong morals and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure there is no rework.
- To ensure there are zero lost-time injuries.
- To ensure the increasing production demands are met.
- To ensure the customer expectations are consistently met.
- To ensure your team expectations are consistently met.
- To ensure behaviour is in alignment with the company values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Be able to work legally and permanently in Australia.
- Be physically fit.
- Be able to Interpret drawings
- Be able to Assemble joinery components for various structures
- Be able to use power tools and machinery
- Proven qualification/experience as Cabinet Maker / Joiner
- Proven knowledge of joinery manufacturing processes
- Able to understand and interpret shop drawings is essential
- With solid timber experience
- Have stayed in the last role for 3 years.
- Happy to undertake a Police Clearance.
- Previously excelled in the above duties and responsibilities.
- Have business owners or senior managers as referees.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Pakenham VIC: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)