Summary of Benefits
- $60 per hour (full time, permanent/residential rate)
- Car, phone, and laptop is provided
- New House for accommodation
- 10.5% Superannuation
- Start Date: January 2023
About Geraldton Building Services and Cabinets
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry in Geraldton.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
Position location: Karratha
About the opportunity
The aim of this role is to supervise and coordinate the activities of staff and subcontractors to ensure the delivery of allocated projects on time and
within budget. Additionally, the Supervisor will maintain a safe working environment, and provide mentoring support to tradespersons
The supervisor will support the management team in developing and implementing project plans to ensure that customer requirements and GBSC
objectives are mutually achieved. They will assist management in determining labour and resource requirements to ensure effective and efficient implementation of project plans.
The supervisor will source suppliers and obtain competitive quotes for delivery of services within project budget parameters.
Reports To: Pilbara Area Manager
As the Supervisor, we are looking for someone who will have:
- Trade Certificate
- Minimum 5 years trade experience
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Current valid Driver’s License (Truck Preferred)
- OHS for Supervisors
- Working with Children Check
To be successful you will:
- Always present professionally and fit for work
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have moderate proficiency in MS Office including Excel and MS Project
- Have Insurance Reports, procurement, and Quoting Experience
- Have experience in organizing crews’ schedule
- Sound knowledge of building codes, standards, regulations, and by-laws
- Have a genuine understanding and interest in working within a small to medium proactive business environment
- An out-and-out team player with a strong commitment to team environment dynamics
- Have an ability to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Have a can do and positive attitude
- Be willing to teach Apprentices and unskilled labour
- Be a genuine problem solver
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company with a strong innovative culture. There is also a very strong opportunity for career progression.
Hear from the management about the company.