Summary of Benefits
- $35 Permanent Hourly Rate
- 10.5 % Superannuation
- $5000 Relocation Allowance
- One Month Rental Assistance
About Geraldton Building Services and Cabinets
About Geraldton Building Services & Cabinets
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry in Geraldton.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
Position location: Geraldton
About the opportunity
The aim of this role is to undertake high quality stone masonry work in an efficient and safe manner.
As the Stone Mason, we are looking for someone who will:
- Always present professionally and fit for work
- Ensure the non-conformances are raised for their own works
- Ensure jobs are completed per schedule and per direction from Supervisors
- Participate in operational, toolbox, and safety meetings
- Ensure positive client feedback is received
- Participate in the preparation of all SWMS
- Ensure No. of LTI’s or major incidents are recorded
To be successful you will have:
- Trade certificate in Stone Masonry work.
- Construction Induction (White Card).
- Experience with precise measurements and an ability to read drawings.
- Manufacturing and installation of engineered stone.
- Experience in installing, polishing, and mitring.
- Be able to use a CNC machine / Bridge saw.
- It is desirable that you could use CAD drawing software.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timeliness through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Punctual, Honest & Reliable.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company
with a strong innovative culture. There is also a very strong opportunity for career progression.
Hear from the management about the company.