- Base Salary: $00,000
- 10% Superannuation
- Zone allowance
- Career development plan and monthly coaching
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry in Geraldton.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
Position location: Geraldton
About the opportunity
The aim of this role is to successfully deliver high quality Electrical services while directly supervising and coordinating the activities of team members.
Additionally, to ensure the delivery of allocated projects on time and within budget, whilst always maintaining a safe working environment
and providing mentorship and support to tradespersons and apprentices.
As the Leading Hand Electrician, we are looking for someone who will:
- Always present professionally and fit for work
- Ensure the non-conformances raised after handover
- Ensure jobs are completed per schedule and per direction from Supervisors
- Participate in operations planning, toolbox, and safety meetings
- Ensure positive client feedback is received
- Ensure No. of LTI’s or major incidents are recorded
- Complete two observational safety walks / Site Inspections per month
To be successful you will have:
- Valid “A” Grade Electrical License
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- High Risk Qualification EWP
- Work at Heights
- Current valid Driver’s Licence
- Minimum 5 years trade experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine understanding and interest in working within a small to medium proactive business environment
- An out-and-out team player (hero-maker rather than hero)
- Ability to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Can do and positive attitude
- Proficient in the English language
Hear from the management about the company.