Summary of Benefits
- $34.72 casual hourly rate for experienced Labourers
- $31 casual hourly rate for Trades Assistants
- 2244 hours per year
- Superannuation 10%
About Geraldton Building Services and Cabinets
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry in Geraldton.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
Position location: Geraldton
About the opportunity
The aim of this role is to fabricate high quality cabinet and joinery items in an efficient and safe manner and provide direction and mentoring to apprentices in performing these tasks.
Labourers, we are looking for someone who will:
- Always present professionally and fit for work
- Ensure the non-conformances are raised for their own works
- Ensure jobs are completed per schedule and per direction from Supervisors
- Follow instructions
- Participate in operational, toolbox, and safety meetings
- Ensure positive client feedback is received
- Undertake Observational Safety Walks
- Ensure No. of LTI’s or major incidents are recorded
To be successful you will have:
- At least one year of labouring experience
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- A genuine understanding and interest in working within a small to medium proactive business environment
- An out-and-out team player (hero-maker rather than hero)
- Ability to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Can do and positive attitude
- Proficient in the English language
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company with a strong innovative culture. There is also a very strong opportunity for career progression.
Hear from the management about the company.