LABOURERS - Pilbara (FIFO)
Summary of Benefits
- $43.20 (Casual hourly rate for experienced Labourers)
- $40.00 (Permanent hourly rate for experienced Labourers)
- 10.5% Superannuation
- 2499 hours per year (10.5 hrs per day)
- Two weeks on and one week off
- Flights, meals, accommodation and uniforms provided
- Long term of work available for the right persons
About GBSC Yurra
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, new commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
Position location: Pilbara
About the opportunity
- The aim and a significant portion of the role is demolition and cleaning works. You will also be assisting the Carpenters and Gyprockers in their works
- Position location: Pilbara (FIFO from Perth)
- Roster 2:1
- 10.5 hours per day (6:30 am – 5.30 pm usually)
- Labourer: Assisting other trades (Carpenters, Cabinetmakers, Gyprockers) with their works on site, delivery of materials to the sites, unloading of materials on site, minor demolition works, some asbestos removal works, cleaning of sites removing rubbish from the sites and maintaining site housekeeping and any other tasks as required on our sites
- Three-month probationary period applies
Labourers, we are looking for someone who will:
- Always present professionally and fit for work
- Be willing to work as instructed by our supervisors
- Ensure jobs are completed per schedule and per direction from Supervisors
- Be punctual with attendance to work
- Can participate in operational, toolbox, and safety meetings
- Be able to work within a team in close environments
- Understand construction safety (Mine site preferred- but not essential)
- Always have a safety focus
To be successful, you should have:
- At least one year of labouring experience
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- A genuine understanding and interest in working within a small to medium proactive business environment
- An out-and-out team player (hero-maker rather than hero)
- Ability to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Can do and positive attitude
- Proficient in the English language
- RTIO SAP – (Desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company with a strong innovative culture. There is also a very strong opportunity for career progression.
Hear from the management about the company.