Summary of Benefits
- $70 – $75.55 (Experienced Electrician)
- Roster 2:1 or 3:1
- Superannuation 10.5%
About Geraldton Building Services and Cabinets
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry in Geraldton.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
Position location: Various location in Karratha -Pilbarra
Roster: 2:1 or 3:1
About the opportunity
This role aims to fabricate high-quality cabinet and joinery items efficiently and safely and provide direction and mentoring to apprentices in performing these tasks.
As the Electrician, we are looking for someone who will:
- Always present professionally and fit for work
- Ensure the non-conformances raised for own works
- Ensure jobs are completed per schedule and per direction from Supervisors
- Participate in operations planning, toolbox, and safety meetings
- Ensure positive client feedback is received
- Participate in the preparation of all SWMS
- Ensure No. of LTI’s or major incidents are recorded
To be successful you will have:
- Valid “A” Grade Electrical License
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- High Risk Qualification EWP,
- Work at Heights
- Current valid Driver’s License
- A genuine understanding and interest in working within a small to medium proactive business environment
- An out-and-out team player (hero-maker rather than hero)
- Ability to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Can do and positive attitude
- Proficient in the English language
- With Rio Tinto Induction
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company with a strong innovative culture. There is also a very strong opportunity for career progression.
Hear from the management about the company.