CERAMIC TILERS – PILBARA (FIFO)
Summary of Benefits
- $60.00 (Casual rate for Ceramic Tilers with over two years’ experience
- $49.68 (Casual rate for Ceramic Tilers with less than two years’ experience
- 2244 hours per year
- Superannuation 10%
- Two weeks on and one week off
- Accommodation & Meals Provided
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry in Geraldton.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
About the opportunity
- Position location: Pilbara (FIFO)
- Roster 2:1
- 11 hours per day (6.30am – 6pm)
- Level 1 Ceramic Tilers: They have a trade certificate and under two years’ experience
- Level 2 Ceramic Tilers: They have a trade certificate and over two years’ experience
The aim of this role is to undertake:
- Housing tiling, bathrooms, laundry’s, toilets and kitchen walls and floors, and living area floors
- Floor and wall preparation
- Apply Waterproofing
- Screeding Floors
- Set out of tiles
- Fixing wall and floor tiles
- Trim beads
- Grouting Silicone works
To be successful you will have:
- Be happy to work on jobs in Wickham/Pilbara areas that may contain asbestos. (You will be provided with the necessary PPE gear and the masks will be fit tested by qualified personnel).
- Floor & Wall tiler Waterproofing application experience
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Desirable “The Essentials and Essentials for site qualification”, (GBSC will put your through the course if you do not have the qualification)
- Passed the drug and alcohol test
- A can do and positive attitude
- Proficiency in the English language
- Fly in ready to work (in uniform)
Tools required for the role:
- Hand Tools (Chalk line, string line, Tile cutter)
- Small Screeds Small Angle grinder diamond blade cordless only
- Small spirit levels under 900mm (with paddle safety switch)
GBSC will provide:
- Cement mixer
- Mixing drill
- Mixing buckets
- Sponges etc
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company with a strong innovative culture. There is also a very strong opportunity for career progression.
Hear from the management about the company.