Building Services Supervisor
Summary of Benefits
- Base Salary: $00,000
- 10% Superannuation
- Zone allowance
- Career development plan and monthly coaching
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry in Geraldton.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
Position location: Clarify – Might be fly in fly out of Perth
About the opportunity
The aim of this role is to directly supervise and coordinate the activities of staff and subcontractors to ensure the delivery of allocated projects on time and within budget. Additionally, the role is to always maintain a safe working environment and provide mentoring support to tradespersons and apprentices.
As the Building Services Supervisor we are looking for someone who will:
- Always present professionally and fit for work.
- Ensure the non-conformances raised for after handover.
- Ensure jobs are completed within scheduled time frame.
- Participate in operations planning, toolbox, and safety meetings.
- Ensure positive client feedback is received for work that has been undertaken.
- Ensure No. of LTI’s or major incidents are recorded.
- Undertake two observational safety walks / Site Inspections per month.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 5 years trade experience
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate proficiency in MS Office
- A genuine understanding and interest in working within a small to medium proactive business environment
- An out-and-out team player with a strong commitment to team environment dynamics
- Ability to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Can do and positive attitude
- Proficient in the English language
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company with a strong innovative culture.
Hear from the management about the company.