Summary of Benefits
- Base Salary: $30-$35 per hour (experience based)
- 10.5% Superannuation
- Monday – Friday 7:30 – 4:30 pm
- The fulltime position is available for an immediate start
About Geraldton Building Services & Cabinets
Our award-winning team of designers & builders understand everything about the construction industry in Geraldton.
We know Geraldton, the Pilbara and WA because we were born and raised here, and we are passionate about every new project we do.
We help with home renovations, commercial building, property maintenance, cabinet making and electrical solutions in Geraldton and surrounding areas.
Position location: Geraldton
About the opportunity
The aim of this role is to assistant to support our busy team.
As the Administration Assistant we are looking for someone who will:
- Always present professionally and fit for work.
- Ensure tasks are completed as per schedule and per direction from Supervisors.
- Participate in operations planning, toolbox, and safety meetings.
- Ensure positive client feedback is received for work that has been undertaken.
To be successful you will have:
- Positive work attitude (Appreciate work)
- Hardworking attitude (Like to get things done)
- Excellent customer service (You appreciate the customer provides the work)
- High quality data entry skills and experience with Office software (You enjoy being focused on details)
- Simpro and MYOB experience highly desirable
- Strong administrative and organisation skills (You enjoy planning and prioritising)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (You appreciate diplomacy, tack, clarity, and transparent communication)
- Ability to use initiative (You have the energy and drive to autonomously undertake tasks to achieve your goals)
- Ability to problem solve (You see problems as opportunities to learn, they are a positive challenge)
- Work well under pressure and perform within tight timelines (You enjoy the challenge of meeting deadlines and appreciate them)
- The ability to work autonomously (You do not need to be told what to do)
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a busy office (You enjoy assisting your colleagues to achieve their goals)
- Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol test
- General administration duties
- Ordering of materials as needed
- Raising job sheets
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company
with a strong innovative culture.
Hear from the management about the company.