- $110,000 – $130,000 base Salary (For Full time)
- 10% Superannuation
- Full Time / Part Time / Hourly / Contractual basis (Open to negotiation)
- Profit Share
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career Development Plan and Monthly Coaching
The Fortuna Advisory Group is a multi award winning privately-owned organisation that has been operating since 2011.
The Fortuna Advisory Group was born to create the joy that comes from seeing dreams become reality.
A conglomerate of professional service providers, we believe that financial understanding and security are often keys that enable this.
Our work brings people on a journey with us empowering businesses and individuals to reach their full potential, while positively
impacting the lives of business owners, their teams, customers, and society itself.
Our clients include ASX listed companies, award-winning franchises as well as local and international companies.
About the opportunity
As a key member of the senior management team, this newly created position, will provide authoritative expert advice and
documentation on matters of commercial law. Based in Balcatta, with offices in Geraldton and Carnarvon,
we are offering the successful applicant:
- Flexible working options
- Full administrative support
- Referrals from the conglomerate of professional service providers.
- The option to work from home (when required)
- Free on-site parking (Balcatta)
- Partnership and or equity share in the business (based on proven performance)
The ability to bring a significant client following would be well-regarded, but is not critical to the role.
As a the Senior Lawyer, we are looking for someone who will:
- Contribute to the implementation of the business growth strategy through participation in the management team, led by the Managing Director/CEO, including the communication of business risks and challenges, barriers to improved financial performance, and opportunities for business improvement.
- Ensure whole-of-team involvement in the nurturing of client relationships, including introduction to clients of other divisions of the business so that they have awareness of the full suite of Fortuna business services.
- Ensuring the compliance of Fortuna with legislation, regulations, laws, and by-laws of the Law Society, and other professional bodies and government agencies.
- Monitoring of client feedback and ensuring that the delivery of the legal service is consistent with the Fortuna brand values.
- Serve clients through a consultative approach, including gaining understanding of their business, their legal requirements and obligations, their corporate records obligations, and their management information needs.
- Advise clients re their legal and other business issues.
- Communicate regularly with the Managing Director/CEO, following a clear agenda, outcomes, and actions.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 5-8 years’ experience practising in Australia as a senior solicitor in corporate, commercial law or taxation law, or an associated area.
- Hold a current WA practising certificate.
- Enjoy the initiative and problem-solving aspects of client affairs.
- Have strong commercial acumen and an ability to think “outside of the box” to achieve client’s needs; and
- Have an interest in assisting with the firm’s business development strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive and fast growing multi-disciplinary firm,
with established clients where they can progress their career to partnership and or equity share in the firm.