- Base Salary of $90,000 to $110,000
- 10% Superannuation
- Membership fee for CA/CPA
- Free parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development plan and regular coaching
The Fortuna Advisory Group is a multi-award-winning privately-owned organisation that has been operating since 2011.
The Fortuna Advisory Group was born to create the joy that comes from seeing dreams become reality. A conglomerate of professional service providers, we believe that financial understanding and security are often keys that enable this.
Our work brings people on a journey with us empowering businesses and individuals to reach their full potential, while positively impacting the lives of business owners, their teams, customers, and society itself.
Our clients include ASX listed companies, award-winning franchises as well as local and international companies.
About the opportunity
This role is based in Balcatta, with offices in Geraldton and Carnarvon, we are offering the successful applicant:
- Flexible working options
- Full administrative support
- Professional & Friendly Culture
- Upskill training in People and Managerial attributes
- Referrals from the conglomerate of professional service providers.
- The option to work from home (when required)
- Free on-site parking (Balcatta)
As a Senior Accountant, we are looking for someone who will:
- Contribute to the implementation of the business growth strategy through participation in the management team, led by the Managing Director/CEO, including the communication of business risks and challenges, barriers to improved financial performance, and opportunities for business improvement.
- Ensure whole-of-team involvement in the nurturing of client relationships, including introduction to clients of other divisions of the business so that they have awareness of the full suite of Fortuna business services.
- Monitoring of client feedback and ensuring that the delivery of the accounting and tax service is consistent with the Fortuna brand values.
- Serve clients through a consultative approach, including gaining understanding of their business, their legal requirements and obligations, their corporate records obligations, and their management information needs.
- Advise clients re their accounting, tax, and other business issues.
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Accounting Division.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience practicing in Australia as a tax accountant.
- Successfully managed a small team.
- Hold a CA / CPA accreditation.
- Serve clients through a consultative approach, including gaining understanding of their business, their accounting and tax requirements and obligations, their corporate records obligations, and their management information needs.
- Advise clients re their accounting, tax, management information, banking, and other business issues.
- Provide tax compliance and value add advisory services to a diverse client base
- Enjoy the initiative and problem-solving aspects of client affairs.
- Have strong commercial acumen and an ability to think “outside of the box” to achieve client’s needs; and
- Have an interest in assisting with the firm’s business development strategies.
- Experience using Xero, Workflow Max
- Experience using BGL
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive and fast growing multi-disciplinary firm, with established clients. where they can progress their career.