Join Our Team!
AUTOMOTIVE ACCESSORY FITTER
Summary of Benefits:
- Base Salary: $72,800
- Hourly rate: $35
- Hours per week: 40
- Overtime time: Every second Saturday morning
- Superannuation: 10.5%
- Available Training: A Certificate 3 in Automotive Unbody Technology
- Coaching: Career Development Plan and 12 Months of coaching
Midland Towbars & West Coast Trailer Parts has an exciting opportunity to join a family owned business located in Midvale as an Automotive Accessory Fitter.
Your job will include but not limited to:
- Installing towbars, bull bars, driving lights, electric brake controllers, roof racks, winches etc.
- Safe use of hand, air and electric power tools
- Safety leadership & the ability to identify and implement safe work practices
- Reading and understanding fitting instructions
- Facilitating the movement of customer vehicles on and off premises
- Professional and timely fitments
About the opportunity
Location: Perth – Midvale
Midland Towbars (West Coast Trailer Parts) has a relaxed culture where you are given a lot of trust.
- “C” Class Driver’s License or close to obtaining
- Friendly demeanour
- Hard working and highly motivated
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to communicate effectively to both client’s and staff inc. Management
- Ability to complete work on time and to industry standards
- Flexibility to work a Saturday morning once to twice a month
What’s in it for you?
- Career development plan and 12 months coaching
- A supportive environment
- Permanent employment with regular hours and the possibility for overtime
- Above Industry Awards Rates
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- COVID Vaccination is NOT required
- Legally able to work in Australia
- Provide a current Police Clearance (no older than 3 months)
- Prior experience or certificates an advantage but not essential, we are happy to train up the right person
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a company with a positive workplace culture.
Hear from the management about the company.