Summary of Benefits:
- Base salary $45,000
- Work from home (Your country)
- A genuinely positive collaborative Australian company to work with.
- Career Development Plan and Monthly coaching
EX Engineering is an industry leader supplying electrical solutions for hazardous areas in high-risk and remote environments to ensure safety and compliance.
We deliver outstanding client experiences across industries including Hydrogen, Maritime, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Agriculture.
We are a family-owned business, and our offices and workshop are based in Belmont Western Australia.
About the opportunity
EX Engineering is driven by a focus on customer satisfaction, team development, product innovation, and continuous improvement.
A great career opportunity exists to join the EX-team and become a specialist in a niche industry.
You will become part of a team who supports industries across Australia with high-quality, fit-for-purpose hazardous area electrical solutions.
As a Mechanical Draftsperson, we are looking for someone who will:
- Ensure the 2D AutoCAD drawings consistently and accurately communicate the required specific technical information.
- Ensure the 3D AutoCAD drawings consistently and accurately communicate the required specific technical information.
- Ensure Sheetmetal fabrication drawings consistently and accurately communicate tolerances, finishes, fabrication notes, and weld symbols.
- Be able to consistently create accurate, detailed layout drawings of electrical components and systems.
- Be able to consistently create accurate produce drawings for laser cutting and bending of sheet metal parts.
- Be able to create and maintain an accurate drawing register.
- Be able to produce concept designs through to workshop drawings for manufacturing.
- Be able to create CAD generated bill of materials.
- Have knowledge of Australian standards, codes of practice and regulations.
- Have a strong ability to autonomously overcome problems.
- Electrical drafting is not essential but would be an advantage.
To be successful you will:
- Need to have three years of Mechanical Drafting experience.
- Need to be able to proactively collaborate with an Australian team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a stable and growing company that has a genuinely positive workplace culture.