Business Development Manager
Summary of Benefits
- Base Salary $100,000
- 10.5% Superannuation
- Commission: 5% commission on first 8 Members, 10% on all sales above 8 Members
- Phone: We supply
- Fuel: $100 per month
- Expenses: All event/coffee expenses paid
- Internet: We will supply a dongle
- Hours: 37.5 per week – Mon to Fri – 8:30 to 5:00
- Some early starts or sundowners required
- Career Development Plan and 12 Months of Career Coaching
District32 is Perth’s premium business growth network where Perth’s business leaders and experts form meaningful relationships every month,
through structured business growth networking events and business growth workshops.
We offer more opportunities for revenue, growth, and connection, and we do it faster.
- Exponential results – more revenue, more profit, and more customers.
- Uncapped opportunities – access a vast business growth network.
- Strategic shortcuts – access experts who have already obtained success.
District32 members feel more connected, more informed, and more confident with their business growth.
Members make less mistakes, have access to experts, mentors, referral partners and friendships and achieve results much faster than they would on their own.
District 32 Beginnings
The word district represents ‘local’ and 32 is the latitude running through Perth. District32 therefore, is all about local businesses supporting local businesses.
Our mission is, through the power of connection, to support as many business owners as possible to reach enviable business success.
About the opportunity
As a key member of the management team, this newly created position, will manage the development of new business.
District32 has a positive workplace culture, commissions and bonuses are paid on time, and the goal posts are not moved.
District32 has a high employee retention rate.
As the Business Development Manager, we are looking for someone who will:
- Obtain new business.
- Nurture additional business from current clients.
- Invite guests to events.
- Create new partnerships.
To be successful you will have:
- The ability to work legally and permanently in Australia.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Business Development Manager.
- At least 2 – 5 years of selling a similar B2B networking and educational services.
- Have stayed in your latest roles for 2 or more years.
- A current and relevant driver’s licence.
- An enjoyment of networking and being with people.
- Identify sales strategies.
- Develop pipelines.
- Cold call local business owners and engage on LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Consistently achieve KPIs.
- Conduct sales calls via Zoom and face to face.
- Connect and follow up with new enquiries (Inbound leads)
- Contact and identify potential strategic partners.
- Provide introductions by connecting prospects and members.
- Record all sales activity in the CRM.
- Negotiate with stakeholders in line with the company’s objectives.
- Represent company at trade association and networking events (internal and external) to promote and educate prospective members on our services.
- Follow industry trends and competitors locally and internationally and provide feedback to senior management.
- Report on successes and identify areas of improvement.
- To hold and conduct Circle meetings on occasion.
- Maintain District32 image and reputation with its existing and prospective customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of Work Health and Safety
- Within reason, from time to time you will be required to carry out tasks that may not be documented in your job description to support the operational needs of the organisation.
- Operates with positivity, integrity, and honesty – shares company values.
- Supports others by treating them with dignity, respect, and fairness.
- Remains open to ideas, listens to others, and objectively considers other ideas and opinions even when they may conflict with their own.
- Demonstrates commitment and required diligence in the attainment of company and team objectives.
- Accepts responsibility for outcomes, whether positive or negative, and is willing to admit mistakes and refocus efforts.
- Demonstrates passion by taking immediate action when confronted by a problem or made aware of a situation.
- Takes independent action by suggesting new ideas or potential solutions to problems.
- Regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move to a progressive, fast-growing company with a strong innovative culture. There is also a very strong opportunity for career progression.
Hear from the management about the company.