Join Our Team!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- $115,000 base Salary
- 10% Superannuation
- 3% Uncapped Commission on New Sales
- $14,000 Car Allowance
- Fuel Card
- $250 Overnight accommodation
Profile Packaging is a privately-owned, Perth based company that has been operating since 1989.
For over 25 years, we have filled an important role in the foodservice industry, providing durable,
sustainable and cost-effective packaging solutions to a diverse range of businesses across Australia.
Our passionate and committed team provide a flexible and professional approach to delivering an
eco-friendly, competitively priced product that can be tailored to suit the specific needs of the client.
Essential to the day-to-day running of Profile Packaging is a philosophy that encompasses collaborative,
innovative and positive thinking. This philosophy underpins every aspect of our company, from our team’s
relationships with clients, to the ideas that drive the development and production of our product.
As a forward-looking industry leader, Profile Packaging has adopted a sustainable and green approach to business.
Our team follows a strong code of ethical sourcing by: using BPA free, food grade materials, sourcing recyclable
and degradable materials where possible and utilising our production facility powered by locally sourced,
100% eco-friendly, bio-gas renewable energy.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with a passion for environmentally friendly products
to drive new sales in our cutting edge compostable range of packaging materials. This packaging material
is unique to Western Australia and provides a strong value proposition for companies focused on going green
and locally based manufacturing.
The company’s headquarters is situated in Osborne Park, Western Australia
As a the Business Development Manager, we are looking for someone who will:
- Drive the sales of the new compostable packaging range.
- Maintain the sales volumes from existing clients.
- Craft and consolidate the marketing and sales strategy.
- Establish 3 – 5 new compostable packaging product lines.
The benefits of this role
- A Tailored Career Develop Plan crafted with you by a Udemy 4.5 Star rated coach.
- 12 months of coaching to assist you progress all aspect of your career.
- A positive workplace culture, where once the goals are set they are not moved.
- Commissions on sales are paid quarterly.
- A genuine desire for you to thrive and grow with a company that has a strong ecological purpose.
The ideal candidate
- Be able to work permanently in Australia.
- Have developed new business and consistently achieved their targets.
- Have nurtured and maintained existing business whilst developing new business.
- Have a consistently achieved their Gross Profit targets.
- Have crafted and implemented a successful marketing and sales strategy.
- Have a history of quality research and data based decision making.
- Be wiling to put together a business development plan for the final interview.
- Must have referees who are business owners who can vouch for their work ethic and achievements
- Clean drivers license (8 points left)
- Willing to provide a police clearance
- Willing to undertake a drug and alcohol test